- We are committed to our academic program. The school work is the same; it’s the delivery method that differs.
- We are all here to learn and grow. We are not an easy option.
- We are an adult learning environment with high expectations. Students must be ready to take responsibility for their own choices and actions.
- We are committed to helping students gain the skills needed to be successful in their chosen field.
- We are focused on improvement so we will not accept enrolments from young people who require one on one behaviour intervention or high levels of behaviour modification.
Our School is a Safer School environment. We respect that there are barriers to learning that many people might face and these are not unusual to us, so we have support services in place to help deal with most of life’s challenges and opportunities.
We expect our staff and students to not just attend but to make a contribution to our School, be that by supporting peers (student to student, student to staff, staff to staff), practising empathy and inclusiveness or focusing on personal growth.
We model inclusiveness, learning and opportunity. We encourage respect, friendliness (and not necessarily friendship), independence and achievement of personal best.
Our school is in the heart of Coffs Harbour so we take advantage of our regional city – and our regions gardens, coastline, mountains, walking trails. Learning can occur in any setting and we like to utilise all of them. Our smaller class sizes make this possible.We take an holistic approach - focusing on the whole person - and you’ll see this in action via our experienced and truly great office staff, teachers and student support services. We place a focus on the personal well-being of our students.